Spend $20 or more in participating Belgrave scores for your chance to win dad the ultimate gift hamper.
2017 Belgrave Father’s Day
Trade Promotion Lottery Terms and Conditions
- This Trade Promotion Lottery is conducted by Belgrave Traders Association Inc,
1693a Burwood Highway Belgrave. Incorporation No: A0019035B ABN: 97 248 367 461
- The Lottery is open to residents of Victoria except owners and employees of any business in the Belgrave Special Charge Scheme and their
- Any person under the age of 18 must obtain parent/guardian permission before
- Those shoppers spending over $20 at a participating business in the Belgrave Precinct (as defined by the Belgrave Special Charge Scheme) will be eligible to an entry in the lottery.
- Entry forms are available at all Belgrave participating
- Entries open at on Wednesday 16th August 2017 and close on Sunday 3rd September 2017 at
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Entry Boxes which are located at the premises of each participating
- Belgrave Traders Association, as the Promoter, may need to verify the validity of the entries to confirm the entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and may disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed
- Multiple entries are permitted during the lottery period, providing each entry is in accordance with the entry requirements including spending over $20 to be eligible to submit an
- By entering the draw you are giving the Belgrave Traders Association and its participating businesses, permission to retain your email for marketing
- The draw will take place on Tuesday 5th September at Bell Real Estate at 11am in
- The first valid and complete entry drawn will be judged the winner of the first prize and the second entry drawn will be judged the winner of the second prize and the third entry drawn will be judged the winner of the third prize. No further correspondence will be entered
- The winners will be notified by phone and email as per the entry details provided.
- The winners must claim the prize within 30 days of being notified.
- To claim the prize the winners must provide personal identification to confirm their identity and their details must match the competition entry details. If the official winner is under the age of 18, then proof of identity for both the official winner and their parent/guardian will be required to claim the prize.
- Acceptance of the prize will allow Belgrave Traders Association Inc to publicly announce the winner’s full name and photograph the presentation for marketing
If the prize is not claimed within 1 month of the winning notification being sent, then a new place winner will be drawn. The place winner of the redraw will be notified by telephone and email and the same conditions apply